Subheader in pages and posts with slider revolution

Hi,
I have slider revolution in every page/post.
In pages, subheader is under the slider, and this is correct.

Why in posts subheader is on the top?

example:

thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    The slider revolution in the post is included in Content.
    This is normal behavior.

Cheers.
  • That's terribke! .. and quite strange..
    If you allow to build pages like that, considered you can't have different kind of menu in posts and page.. how can you manage blog posts?
    I built all the website having that kind of menu and now I can't have posts because they appears in that way!
    Could you please suggest me a way to put sliders in header in posts? Or maybe a different solution to solve it?
  • Hey,
    what about this: edit the post page and scroll down to the page options. There select the Slider you are using. Will that work?
    thanks
  • That exactly how I put sliders into header in pages. I select the revolution slider from the page/post options as you can see from the attached image.

What is strange is while in pages slider is before subheader, in post is after subheader making a messed result as you can see from the examples:

PAblo says it's a normal behavior but it sounds strange.
    IF I want to put a slider into content I use shortcodes. 
    If I put slider into page/post article I expect it is put in the same part of webpage.
    Please help (I'm considering about modifying article php page in a child theme but I think it's not so easy.

• Hi,
    Indeed, it require a theme files customization.
    Unfortunately we do not prove such modifications as Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item
    beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the
    item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item
    to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to
    see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out
    the great service providers on Envato Studio

Thanks

• Hi,
    thanks for your reply. I think it's not a customization but a theme error: theme shoul have same behavior both in pages and posts.
    If I want to put slider into content I can use both shortcodes and/or muffin.
    I have no way to put slider in header like in pages.

If in your theme you allow putting sliders in pages  header  you should do allow the same for posts.

Hope you can consider this in your reply. I think thats a very easy customization in post.php if you are the theme creator, but it's very difficult if you are not the developer.
  • Nobody complained about the slider in content yet.
    If you would like to see an option to change the position of the slider, please send it here:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

Thanks
  • I searched and studied the theme and found out that it was really simple (and it's quite annoing that you suggested a paid customization)

I write it here if other users wants to have posts with slider revolution into header (like in pages).

Just create a child theme, and edit file in functions/theme-functions.php
    In section:
    /* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
     * Slider | Isset
     * --------------------------------------------------------------------------- */

simply add: get_post_type() == 'post' ||
    after: get_post_type() == 'page' || 

• Sorry but our policy states thet we canoot help with theme files customization so our hands are tied. We only help with simple CSS.
    thanks
  • Thank you sunlight76, I was struggling with this as well and your code edit worked.

I also agree with you that this is a Bug and not a feature and should be fixed.

Homepage - revslider works as intended
    Interior pages - revslider works as intended
    Blog main page - revslider works as intended
    Custom category pages - revslider works as intended

Blog Single page - revlsider shows up in the content.

Doesn't make sense