Trailer box and icons

Hi, I'm having a little problem with the trailer box.
I've been able to customize the trailer box for my needs, adding some icons and some brakes in the Title field.
It worked like a charm in my local environment, but once I moved to live it's not displaying any of them. Basically now it's not reading the html tags I've used to customize the Trailer box's title..

This is the code that it's in the Title field:
<b>Vacanze studio</b><br /><i class="icon-calendar"></i>14-17 e 18-24 anni<br /><i class="icon-location"></i>Famiglia o College<br /><i class="icon-address"></i>Malta, Inghilterra, Irlanda<br />

This is the html output of it:
<b>Vacanze studio</b><i></i>14-17 e 18-24 anni<i></i>Famiglia o College<i></i>Malta, Inghilterra, Irlanda

So it's stripping out the "class" and the <br />, but when in the local environment was working perfectly

Any clou or solution?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks