Add font colors onto the editors!

You guys disabled the font color screen on the editors so that we would need to select the colors across the theme under betheme options, but I'm trying to edit colors for specific texts on some pages which I can't do without affecting all other text. 

Comments

• Hi,
    Instead of this, you can insert in the text editor HTML TAG.
    <font color="#FF0000">Some text</font>
    This #FF0000 is a hexadecimal color.
    Thanks
  • Thanks, another question. Is there any way to make the testimonials scroll automatically?
  • Oh, and your HTML tag font color code doesn't work when you have bullet points in the text
  • But I managed to solve it other way
  • Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks.
  • yes, can you tell me if the ''offer slider full'' can be set up so it will scroll through the offers automatically? I put the module on my homepage using the muffin builder but it's static and doesn't scroll through all the items on its own.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    You can turn it on, in Theme Options > Global > Sliders

Just change the value of miliseconds, in offer field.
    Thanks
  • Hi, the last problem I stumbled upon is:
    sliders don't have a fixed width when they scroll from slide to slide, for instance I have the testimonials slider on my homepage but each slide has various lines of text, and when the new testimonial slides in all the content below it shifts downward with it. Is there any way to fix it? it's not only the testimonials that do that, also the offers plugin slider does it. 

Also is there any way to pinpoint to the color of the letters of one section? because I have been trying to edit the color of that testimonials slider that I'm talking about under theme options -> color but haven't found the setting that changes the specific color of text I need.

Thank you!
  • Please send us a link and a screenshot to which text you want those changes to be made.
    The slider changes size automatically. You would have to re-work the whole script, it is not possible.
    thanks
  • I don't know how to add a schreenshot here, but it's basically the testimonials slider on the homepage that I put in with the muffin builder. That's the slider that I don't know how to change colors from the color menu under theme options 

I guess for the size I'll just add some invisible characters as lines to make it all the same :D
  • ‌‌I know how to do it! I just had to go to the testimonials on the menu and edit their colors individually!

Thanks anyways :D

‌‌‌‌‌‌
  • I'm glad you solved it.
    Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks
  • Yes, I see that under theme options you can select settings for the blog. but I don't know how to access this page. There's an option that says ''Blog Page Assign page for Blog'' I assigned it to one page that I made quickly just to see if it works but nothing is happening in the page. Could you please give me more direction as to how these settings work?
  • The most important thing when creating a website and a blog page inside it is to set the blog page in wordpress>settings>reading as the default posts page.

The option to assign page for blog is used only when you do not set any static home and posts page in wordpress>settings>reading. So your homepage is the main blog page. This is mostly used for blog only websites - if you do not plan on creating such a website, you can ignore this option.
    thanks