Can't update, can't login to liscense management tool...

Hello,

I am trying to update from v 20.9.5.2 to 20.9.7.3 but keep getting the error that 'package cannot be installed' - I tried unregistering and re-registering the theme, that didn't help. Found advice on forums to use Liscense management tool, but I am unable to login with a valid purchase code and theme forrest user name, error is below:

{"error":"No registered licenses for this purchase code and username"}

Our support has just expired, but this issue is ongoing since installation. Is there a way to fix the problem or should we manually unistall the theme and install new version?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Hi,
    Please disable all of the plugins before the update.
    Also, make sure that your custom js field is blank too.
    Thanks
  • Automatic update doesn't work even after wasting time on disasbling all the plugins. I had to update manually and then redo most widgets as their content disappeared.

Needles to say, automatic update is such a basic functionality - for a theme that advertizes as 'biggest theme ever' - what is being done to fix this? Will I have to manually update every single time? That's not what I paid for. 
  • You can update the plugins in BeTheme > Installed Plugins but only if your theme is registered.
    It's important not to update it through WP Dashboard > Plugins > All Plugins

When your theme is registered, please check if our "License management Tool" see your website.
    Thanks
  • If you read my first message you will see that the Licence management tool is not working either - even though our theme is properly registered.

Not only that - but after manually updating with the latest version I was able to download from Theme Forest few hours ago - which is  20.9.7.4 - I am now getting notification that there is a newer version of the theme.

Needless to say - I cannot automatically update to it. 

• And on top of it all - now Slider Revolution that came bundled with the theme is deactivated and needs an update BUT - you guessed it - I can't update it.

I went to BeTheme > Installed Plugins and when I try to update getting this error: 

The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.

Plugin update failed.

Can I get some real help in resolving this? Gladly will provide our purchase code and credentials. 
  • I knew that it was not working, but I did not know that you have done it with a registered license on your main domain.

Please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion, admin login credentials, license key and link to your page

Thanks
  • edited November 2018
    Thanks! I'll do that.

-----------

Update Nov 5 - sorry for delay, just sent credentials again, including item purchase code.
  • You didn't send all required informations.
    Please, send them again, but be sure that you attached link to this forum discussion, admin login credentials, license key and link to your page
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    I deregistered and registered your license key, and it updated the theme successfully.
    Thanks