Ever since a recent update of the BeTheme my login isn't working right when accessing protected page

When accessing a non-public directory, I am presented with a login screen as it should be. Though when I attempt to log in, it does not work, the same login screen comes up and does not show me the page I wanted to get into. However, if I just log in as normal through the wp-admin link, it logs in to the dashboard just fine.

I disabled all plugins to no avail. I switched to a different Wordpress theme and it worked again. Thus I narrow the issue down to this theme. Running latest version of WP and BeTheme.

Please help.   I can provide login and password privately if need be.

-Tim

Comments

• Hi,

Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file, license key, wordpress admin login credentials and link to this discussion thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email, please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    3. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • Your script have a lot of errors in console - it could be issue.
    Also, it's not theme related issue.
    Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item
    beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the
    item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item
    to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to
    see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out
    the great service providers on Envato Studio

thanks
    Thanks
  • But if I deactivate the theme and use a different theme, it works just fine. When you say my script has a lot of errors in console, are you referring to Chrome's javascript console in Dev tools when loading the page? 
  • Yes, the errors appear in javascript console in dev tools.
    The theme works fine, it's doesn't affect at betheme work.
    We cannot support the third-party plugin.

But I noticed that, if you will log-in with /wp-login and then you will go inside this page with your script then everything works, so you can reveal this link to 'docs' after logging in.
    Thanks