Change the start position of the sticky header

Hello,

how i change the start position of the sticky header, because we a other menu (mega menu) above the main menu. Can i change the start stick height/position.
I have locked at the javascript, but i think the calculation is now wrong with the addtional menu.

Comments

• Hi,

What you ask for, requires files customization what in reference to Item Support Policy is not allowed. So if you want to modify files and don't know how, you should contact your web developer. Item Policy says:
    Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style, and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customisation services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio
    Thanks
  • ok i understand.
    can i change the sticky start height with css?
    I dont want to change the javscritp directly. I want only that the sticky menu comes earlier.
  • To change the sticky header start coordinates you have to edit theme files, there is no option in Theme Options like this, also CSS won't help too.

Cheers