Can't Update, Deregistration Tool Not Working

Hiya,

BeTheme was installed by an agency, who I'm guessing installed the theme more than once because were were not able to update "An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. The package contains no files."

We purchased a valid license. I tried to deregister the theme in the BeTheme dashboard but was not allowed "Referer domain is different than registered domain. Please contact us using contact form.."

I tried using your deregistration tool http://api.muffingroup.com/licenses/ but get an error message "{"error":"No registered licenses for this purchase code and username"}"

& now I'm here. The catch is - I'm the web developer & I'm not able to contact you from my email address since I need to be logged into my client's account. How are developers supposed to contact you? This is not nearly as important as the issue above ^^ - but can you add a setting where clients can add additional users to their accounts?

But first - please help us update our theme..

Comments

• Hi,
    You have to contact us through Themeforest profile.
    Please contact your client, get login credentials and do
    what error message from dashboard says and describe your issue.

All requests concerning license registration must be send thru the
    contact form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact
    Notice!
    Please attach your license key in the message.

Thanks
  • I logged in using his credentials & provided the license registration. I asked you reply to my email - you replied to him. He forwarded it to me & I replied to you using my email address. Please look for this email & follow up with me.
  • Hello? Having out of date themes & plugins on our site is a security vulnerability. We purchased a valid license to remedy this issue. Please fix this ASAP.
  • If you replied us through the Themeforest profile, then you have to wait.
    Currently, we have a little bit queue in the contact through the form, so please, be patient.
    Thanks