BeTheme only 3 blog-posts showing

On Friday I published my 4th blog-post. But on my blog-page there are only 3 blog-posts showing. So I thought I need to change some settings but "posts per page" is already set to 7. Despite that, I recognised that none of my changes made within Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Blog are not showing, since I changed "Timeline" to "Grid" to see if my changes are saved.

How can I make sure that all of my blog-posts are showing on my blog-page or at least that there are arrows showing at the end of my blog-page to visit page2, page3, etc?

I already updates BeTheme, cleared my cache and checked if the problem is caused by any of my plugins.

Thank you! Kind regards,
Julia

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • Hi,

Here you can see screenshots regarding the settings:

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Since it's a business website I can't give you access to the wordpress dashboard. But the screenshot I sent contains all settings regarding blog. It seems like none of my changes are published, since I also can't change the Layout for Blog Page. This means I can change it and save it but it doesn't change frontend.

Do you have any idea what's the reason for that? 
  • edited November 2018
    Please disable the "Load More" button and all of the plugins because I can't take a look at your website source code because of some cache/optimize plugin.
    Also, please edit this page and tell me, did you insert a blog item there?
    Thanks

• Hi,
    I disabled the Load More button. I also disabled all plugins but that didn't change anything, so I activated the plugins again. I can find the source code of the blog-page here: 
    The last time I inserted a blog-post was on Friday, when I published the 4th blog-post. I don't know if the problem existed before, since before Friday there were only 3 blog-posts - so all of them were shown.
    Can I do anything else?
  • Please go to WP Dashboard > Settings > Reading
    and set the Posts page as 'blog' because this page you sent is not a blog page, it's a normal page.
    http://prntscr.com/lkkrc2

Also, remove the blog item from this page.
    Blog item has separate settings which are overwriting the Theme Options settings.
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    I changed WP Dashboard > Settings > Reading and selected blog as blog-page. Now some blog-posts are shown twice on www.ambina.at/blog
    How can I remove them, so that they are just showing once on the blog-page? Each blog-post is of course existing just once. Maybe that's what you meant with "remove the blog item from this page" but I don't exactly know what you mean with that. The blog-posts are automatically published on this page, as soon as I publish them.
    Thanks
  • Edit the blog page, and find in muffin builder the 'Blog' and remove it.

Thanks
  • Hi,
    thanks a lot that fixed it!!! Thank you!! :-)