Can't change Button color

Hi there,

I  have a problem with my buttons. There is a specific sort of button which colors I just can't change, no matter what I do or change. Since it's the checkout button for my shop and in a former newsletter the sign up button, it is a pain in the ass. where can I change the colors of that specific sort of button?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited November 2018
    https://www.tripweazel.de/download/hollywood-an-einem-tag/

there you go. This is my landing page, which is fine. When you enter the checkout via click on the green button you proceed to the next page, which has a button at the bottom where you can finish the purchase called "kaufen". THAT button does not look like what it is meant to look like. Sorry to post that complicated way, but there is no other way to get to the page. ;)
  • It looks like your are using a third party plugin - which we do not support
    The main issue here is that this plugin is using the button with the stroke style - you will find it in theme options>global>general.
    The stroke style has no background color and the border color in your case is set to white, this is why it looks this way.

• Well, that helped already! Thanks a lot.

But where can I set the border color for the stroke button type?
  • You can change this color in
    Theme Options > Colors > Content - it's the "Button | Background" option

Thanks