Adding add-ons - Or suggestion

Hey, I own the http://codecanyon.net/item/visual-composer-extensions/7190695 and would love to add it to beTheme, but does not appear possible. Is there a way to install and activate an add-on for visual composer.

At any rate it might be a great idea to add this add-on to the theme in general, as it would solve multiple problems. In that addition allowing one to add pages in the sections made by muffin builder, would be brilliant, as that would allow a lot more control, making use of the visual composer and control backgrounds with the existing functions. I have also suggested this on the plugin page.

Greetings and hope you can help.

Comments

• Hi,

what the problem you exactly have? Because you did not explained where the problem is and what happen.

Thanks!
  • Oh, thought I made it clear - but basically I have an add-on for visual composer which would allow me to make lightboxes, however I cannot add the add-on to visual composer (that comes bundled with the theme), so how to add an add-on to a bundled plugin?
  • You can't add this addon for bundled plugin. For this you must purchase VC the same was as you did with the addon and then under Theme options > Getting started > Premium plugins choose that you don't want to use bundled plugin version.
  • Ah okay :D Thanks - Hope you might consider adding that addons functionality at some point. It does have a nice set of features that would make your awesome theme even more awesome.