Footer widget code

Hi,

I've just migrated a site I'd made using BeTheme but the footer widget code has gone and I'm not sure if I can get it back (www.bonnyandclyde.studio). It looked very similar to the BeTheme Wedding dresses template, could you share the html code for that section please, I'm not good enough at coding to write it myself from scratch and I din't want to have to upload a pre-built BeTheme site as it would change all of my code.

Thanks.

From Toby

Comments

• Hi,
    The footer content is always created in
    Appearance > Widgets - All of the Footer | #x tabs.
    Also, check if your style of a footer is not "Hide Footer"

We cannot provide HTML/code of footer, because it's not possible.
    If you create a section as a footer, then you have to create it again, because we do not create our footer in this way (usually)
    Cheers
  • Hi,

So how can I recreate the BeWeddingDresses Footer then please, if it's not html in the Footer 1 widget?

Also I can't seem to get my footer to display on the home page, even though I don't have the Style set to HIDE footer as in your screenshot.

Thanks.
  • Please install second WordPress and BeTheme on the same server, but on the subdomain.
    Then install the BeWeddingDresses demo and recreate the footer.

You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    Thanks
  • I don't know how to create a subdomain, if you could just send me the code that goes in the "Footer | #1" widget from the BeWeddingdresses theme please, that's all I'm asking for?
  • Okay, that's the code:
    <div style="text-align: center;">
    [image src="SRCOFIMAGE"]
    [divider height="40"]
    <p><i class="icon-location themecolor"></i> <b>Level 13, 2 Elizabeth St,</b>
    Melbourne, Victoria 3000,
    Australia</p>
    [divider height="25"]
    <h6>
    <a style="padding: 0 20px;" href="#">FACEBOOK</a>
    <a style="padding: 0 20px;" href="#">INSTAGRAM</a>
    <a style="padding: 0 20px;" href="#">PINTEREST</a>
    </h6>
    </div>
     Do not forget to fill the "src of image"
    Thanks
  • That's the one, many thanks Pablo.