HELP! Theme just changed Header/Logo/Colors/footer suddenly by itself!

Hi There,

I just checked my Site after a few months and suddenly saw that the Theme Changed the  Header/Logo/Colors/footer by itself!
I touched absolutely nothing and the last Time I checked everything was fine. I updated to the new Wordpress version and new Betheme version too.
I updatet even almost every Plugin but nothing changed. What happend here? How can I get my old Design back? Please help me this is so strange and I don't know what's wrong. Please check the screenshots

Kind regards

Paolo

Comments

• Hi,
    That's not possible, that theme had changed everything by itself.
    If you updated the theme and you had some theme modifications without using Child Theme, then all of your changes are lost.
    Unfortunately, we cannot get your layout back in this case.
    You should ask your hosting provider about some backups, and this is the only way to get it back.

Thanks
  • Hi,

I definetly did not touch anything.
    I can change it by my self but can you tell me why the Header section is not visible in the Site backend?
    There is not the Betheme header in the Site Editor onyl my one Header, the one who slides.

kind regards

Paolo

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hey,

Done. Thank You.

kind regards

Paolo Conti
  • Hey,
    we checked your backend and the theme is working correctly. The theme cannot change settings by itself. You either used the reset options or you had an old tab opened in your browser with outdated theme options page. By saving it, you saved the old settings.
    We are not saying that you did those things, but we can assure that this did not happen by itself and it is not a theme issue.
    The only thing that can help you know is a backup from your hosting.
    thanks
  • Hi,

I did the last backup i had (14 days) and the issue was still there. Why can i not find the header section in the backend? Please tell me where I can find the Header section so i can fix it manually.
    Thanks.

kind regards

Paolo
  • Hi,
    we would have to know how would you like it to look like, please give us an example of a pre-built site with that header or present on screenshots.
    Then we will help you with navigating thru theme options.
    thanks