How do I reduce content padding, remove duplicated date and social share buttons?

edited November 2018 in Portfolio
1. When someone clicks on my portfolio item, I want the content to start from below the title. It should be aligned to the left so I have a lot of space to put my image and text before my right sidebar begins. How do I reduce the content padding? Right now it starts directly from the right of the website title. Title takes up some horizontal space. So it would be better if it can start from below the title and is aligned left.

2. As you can see, https://i.imgur.com/g012iFE.png there are two dates, I only want to show the bottom one.

3. I also want to remove the social share buttons.

Comments

• HI,
    1. Please send us a link to this page and some screenshots explaining what is the issue exactly as it is unclear to us right now.
    2. Please edit your single portfolio item, then scroll down to page options and look for a template option. You should select a builder template so you can create your own content without the predefined layout.
    3. The social share can be removed in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>general
    thanks
  • edited December 2018
    Edit: There's this wonderful feature in general settings of betheme where you can adjust the page width. From 1024 to 1920px. The same way, I want to individually increase page width of all my portfolio posts without affecting other pages.
  • This option you mentioned in your reply is working on all pages, because it's a global setting.
    So, it cannot be customized for single pages, only globally.
    Thanks
  • One more question, if you don't mind. In portfolio posts, I see these wonderful navigation boxes to the bottom left and right. But they're absent from the mobile version of the site. How can I get such navigation arrows/boxes for portfolio items on mobile too?
  • Can you show me them on the screenshot?
    I'm not sure if you're talking about Header Arrows or Sticky Arrows.
    Thanks
  • The sticky arrows at the bottom of the page that show the previous and next post.
    Also, can I make portfolio items navigational with left and right arrow keys(Like in some manga websites where you don't have to use the mouse to go from one page to the next) 

• Add this CSS to Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    a.fixed-nav{
    display:block !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Thank you, that helped!