Need slider import file

Downloaded fresh ZIP from Themeforest and installed demo "Moto". Now i need to import demo slider named "moto" but this one is nowhere to be found in directory "slider-revolution-demo".
Can you please send me this one or can i use some of the demo sliders for same options and size?

Comments

• Hi,
    From the version 20, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, when you install a pre-built website, the slider is imported automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.
    Here is a screenshot for better understanding:
    http://prntscr.com/h85ybi

If you do not see this option, please make sure that revolution slider is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or more.

thanks
  • Sorry for my late reply but this isn't the case with the demo "Moto", see:

Indeed i can see this option for the demo "BeDenim" but not on "Moto".

And yes Revolution slider  is active and Theme version is 20.9.8.3.

Please be so kind to provide me an import file.
  • The pre-built website "BeMoto" doesn't have the Revolution Slider slide.
    It's created with Muffin Builder.

Also, we cannot provide theme files on the forum.
    You have to install this pre-built website again or create the subdomain, install this pre-built website and copy these elements you want.
    You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    Thanks
  • Okay maybe i am wrong or stupid but i see rev-slider in source of:

I will try this another way then.
  • Sorry, this is our oversight.
    It will be available to download in the next update, which will be released tomorrow.
    Thanks
  • Yea, I had a similar issue and finally gave up on using the pre-built site and Be altogether for that client. The one that was missing a slider import file for me was Developer 2 - so I suspect there are probably a number of those missing. With 300 pre-built sites, I would imagine there are more than the 10-15 slider templates available to import that I see in the theme folders that came with the license. 
  • If you've noticed more of these oversights, please send here links to pages with these sliders.
    It will really help us.
    Thanks