Responsiveness & Menus : How to control the min width of the menu before turns into an icon

Hi,
Here is the site :
When the screen gets smaller, the menu disappears and the usual icon for mobile menu appears. I think it happens too early.
Where can I control the min with of the screen thats leads to this ?
Thanks !

Comments

• Hi,
    I tested it on a couple of mobile devices, and everything works fine.
    I do not see the issue.
    Please tell me, which OS and Browser do you use?

Also, if you want to change the breakpoint of mobile, then please go to
    Theme Options > Responsive > General
    http://prntscr.com/lofa1p

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo, Thanks for your help.
    In fact the problem is not really for mobiles (for them, the menu collapses into an icon and it's the way it has to be.)

The problem occurs on some laptops, There, the menu collapses before it should : There is enough space to keep the full menu.

In fact the menu collapses when the width of the screen is below  ...around 1470 px. the breakpoint of mobile is by default 480px ... so there must be some other problem.

Thanks
    Nicolas

• I tried to achieve that, but every time it changes to hamburger or normal menu.
    Please tell me, on which browser do you noticed that??
    Thanks
  • ... this is what I mean : the menu changes to hamburger mode under 1470 px (on Firefox and Chrome, win7 and 10)
    How can I change this 1470 px ?
  • You missunderstood the grid width with the mobile breakpoint.
    The grid with can be set from 480px to 700px. - theme options>repossive>general
    The mobile breakpoint can be set from 768px - 1240px - theme options>responsive>header

thanks

• Thanks Bryan,
    The mobile breakpoint is the answer.
    Solved.
    Thanks