Error message during the update

Hello.
I tried to update the theme to the last version but I got the following error message:
"the file cannot be updated because it doesn't exist" (see attached screenshot).
Thanks in advance for you help.

Comments

• Hey,
    this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain.
    Please use this tool to manage your license keys:
    http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

thanks
  • Hello, thanks for your answer.
    I can confirm that the license key is used just for this domain.
    I've got 15 licence keys for all my domains and they are working well.
    I've updated the theme until version 20.9.8.1 without problem and now the available version to update is 20.9.8.3 but I receive always an error message that it is not possible to update since the file doesn't exist.
    Can you help to solve the problem?
    Thanks in advance
  • Did you test it with our tool?
    If you migrated the website from somewhere, it could be still assigned to the old domain.

Also, please deregister and register the license on your website, then try to update the BeTheme like 3-4 times.
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    Yes I tested it with your tool and the license is for my domain Websab.it.
    Please note that in the paste it was registered for another domain that is not anymore existing (centrolegnovimercate.com).

Following your instruction I deregister the license and I got the following message:
    "Referer domain is different than registered domain. Please contact us using contact form on our Themeforest profile page:
    https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup"

Hope that this information can be useful to solve the problem.
    Thanks in advance!
  • Please try to deregister your license through the tool, then register it on your actual domain.
    If this error still appears, please do what error message says.
    Send there a link to this topic, your license key and describe your issue a little bit.
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    Thanks again for your reply.
    I try to deregister the licence throuhg the tool but it is not working because the system tell me that the licence is for another domain and before deregister I have to delete all files.

So, I try to deregister the licence in my site and I got the following error:

I attach the error I got when I try to update the theme:

In the past I updated the theme without any problem. 
    I cannot understand what and where is the problem.
    Waiting for your answer.
    Thanks in advance.

• Please send this information and your license key privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • We have deregistered it from our database, all you need to do now, is to deregister your key in the betheme dashboard. Then, register it again and it should work fine.
    thanks and sorry for the problem

• Hello,
    I follow your suggestions but I'm very very sorry to inform you that I still got have the same problem as described in my previous mail.
    I'm sorry for this but I don't know how to solve the problem.
    Thanks in advance for your reply.

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hello,
    I've just tried in this moment (here are 9.45 pm - Dec. 19) and I got the updated!!!
    I don't know if you have done something in the meantime but I can confirm that the problem is solved.
    Thanks for the patience and help.
    Best regards.

:) 
  • I'm glad that it works now.
    Is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,
    thanks, you already did a lot!
    I wish you merry Christmas and happy new year!
    Cinzia