Responsiveness Issue

edited December 2018 in Visual Composer
On the home page of my site, I have 8 main pages linked about halfway down the page through two rows of 4 Hover Color boxes. However, I'm having issues with the responsiveness. My client does not like that on mobile, the icons get big enough to be single column, 8 down; it takes up a LOT of space on mobile and causes a lot of scrolling. Is there any way to control the responsiveness so that on smaller devices, these boxes STAY 2 rows of 4 columns, rather than 8 single rows?

imagevs

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

Also, it's not possible to make two rows on mobile.
    Script automatically create single row, to make it most responsive.

thanks
  • http://j3t.994.myftpupload.com/

They're programmed in as two separate rows, with a divider and everything. My problem is that the responsiveness is taking the 4 columns, and on mobile making them 1 column. I need them to stay 4 column and just get smaller, rather than growing to take up the entire screen when people scroll down past the green icons.
  • Sorry but betheme responsive version has only 1 column on mobile devices and we cannot change that. You would have to edit the theme files and use custom code.
    thanks