Can't install BeTheme to Subdomain

I've read through the forums and can't find a true solution.  

At my site https://autoclass.bolesautomotive.com/ I am unable to intsall the same theme I purchased for www.bolesautomotive.com.  

I have read that all I need to do is register the theme in my subdomain but I am getting this response: "Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on: 77.104.146.240"

Can I or can I not use the same theme and registration on my subdomain?  I do not want to make any changes to my main domain. 

Thank you.

Comments

• Correction...I can install it, I just can't activate it with the same code I used for my main domain.  I don't feel I should need to buy this theme each time I create a subdomain for my site. 
  • Hello,
    you should be able to install unlimited betheme instances under subdomains with just one key.
    Make sure your main domain is registered and that you are using the same key.
    If the issue persists, try to disable plugins and deregister your key, then register it again.
    Remember to register first on your main domain.

Also, check if the key is not registered anywhere else, using this tool:

thanks

• Thanks. I cloned my site to the subdomain to bypass this issue.  I just need to clean the theme of content and start fresh.   For this site it is a one page so this wont take long.  I will however try your option on my photography site which may take longer to do the same way I did yesterday.  Thanks for your help.