Sticky Footer Buton

Hi, I am trying to create a sticky footer button on mobile devices only, similar to the one shown on this site:

Is this posible? My url is www.myfriendsdentist.com.

Thanks,
-Sean

Comments

• Hi,
    BeTheme doesn't have an option like that.
    You can only show the whole footer on every device.

To make it sticky only on mobile, then you have to use advanced CSS or modify the theme files, which we do not support.
    We provide only the basic CSS.

I can suggest you, to make the column with your buttons in Muffin Builder as the last section and
    try to make it with position: absolute and media queries(or our "Responsive Visibility" - you can find it while editing the section, see screen:https://i.imgur.com/ixckWHn.png )
    Thanks
  • Thank you. I was able to get it mostly working with this approach, however there is strange overlapping as a user scrolls. If you reference the homepage and scroll from top to bottom you can see other page sections overlapping the content as you scroll. Is there a way to fix this?
  • You have to increase the z-index of this div.
    Paste this CSS to Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    #schedule1{
    z-index:999 !important;
    }
    It will solve your problem

Thanks
  • Thanks Pablo, I've implemented the code, which has fixed the issue on desktop and tablet but I'm still seeing the issue on mobile. Please advice.
  • You've created the new div, so you have to apply this same code, but this time #schedule2
    Thanks
  • Ah, my bad, got it, thanks for your help.
  • No problem, that's why I'm here.
    If you have some other questions, feel free to ask ;)
    Thanks