How can I update the Visual Composer and the Revolution Slider

How can I update the Visual Composer and the Revolution Slider? I bought the theme 2 years ago. Now the provider has switched to PHP7.2 and nothing works anymore.
When I activate the new Be-Theme package, the navigation is gone and the font is gone or very small. Have copied the new theme with ftp in WP content. Or do I have to update directly via the WP backend? Ask for help ... Thanks for the help

Comments

• Hi,
    All plugins must be updated through BeTheme > Install Plugins.
    Please, disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    If not, please tell me if there is any error message (if there is, please post here a link to the screenshot of it)
    Thanks
  • Hi,
    I have now updated WP 5.0.2 and the BeTheme. Muffin Builder and Rev Slider are also up to date.
    However, the problem persists that the font is very small (unreadable).
    The ErrorLog only brings a lot of mistakes in the style.php.
    How can I fix this?
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi, did the email arrive? Have not received an answer.
  • Hi
    I phoned again with my provider, this means that the theme is broken and I should contact the theme manufacturer.
    It can not be that the theme is suddenly unusable.
    I need urgent help.
  • We didn't get any message from you yet.
    Please check your mail inbox for our response, look also inside the spam folder.
    If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.
    Be sure that you sent all required information mentioned in the previous message.
    Thanks