Pagination next arrow in shop theme

Hello! I want to install an infinite scroll plugin on shop page. To do that i need the class id of the Next page selector. I just can't seem to find it or activate it it is anywhere. I really need this plugin. Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

Sorry, but we did not test this script/plugin with the theme. Our policy states that we do not support third party plugins or custom code so unfortunately, we cannot be of any help to you.
    Also, we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

What do you mean by "class id of the Next page selector"
    The button which redirects you to next page?
    thanks
  • I am trying to install a plugin that should work on every woocommerce installation. The plugin will load with ajax the NEXT page within the same page loading. Just like facebook twitter etc.
    In order to do this the plugin requires a NEXT button inside the shop page.
    Example, where you have the page numbers: 1 2 3 4 .. 8 NEXT>
    So that NEXT page button should have a css selector, an ID and should be a link to the next page of products. This comes default with WooCommerce. From what i see it is completely gone, disappeared  from your theme. What i need from you cannot be considered "customization". I just need the NEXT button inside the shop page. Or at least some instructions on how to put it back in so that my plugin can take advantage of the Infinite Scrool feature.

I am 100% sure that my problem is not a customization and that you can help me out.
    All the "Infinite Scroll" plugins for woocommerce work the same way and require that NEXT page button to be there. I am using this one :
    But i have also bought a different one.
    SO! I need a NEXT button inside the SHOP page of woocommerce, button that by default is found inside the woocommerce installation.
    That button has a CSS id selector that will help the JS of the plugin load the next page content inside the same SHOP page where the user is browsing.

I'm not requesting a feature altho this would be a VERY nice addition the BeTheme :D 2019 addition :P
    I just want the button back or information on how to put it back myself.

Thank you very much and happy new 2019!

• Unfortunately, we support only the basic version of the WooCommerce plugin, not the extensions.
    If you would like to see it as the next feature of BeTheme, please post your idea here:

We appriciate all of them.
    Thanks
  • The BASIC version of woocommerce HAS a Next page button inside the SHOP page.

I just want the BASIC button.
  • Probably you're correct, but our BeTheme's WooCommerce doesn't have this option.
    Our theme allows displaying the simple pagination, without the Next/Previous page only.
    As I said If you would like to see it as the next feature of BeTheme, please post your idea here:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest

We'll take it into consideration.
    Thanks