Muffin Builder has stopped working

On several of my pages I can no longer edit them using the muffin builder blocks. It has put all of the text into one section and I cannot use muffin builder to edit the page. It is the same for all of my dissertation idea pages and I need to edit them. 

Comments

• Link for one of the pages which muffin builder has stopped working on : https://wiseowlresearch.com/engineering-dissertation-ideas/ 
  • Hi,
    Please be sure that your theme is up to date.
    Send a link to the screenshot of your system status too (BeTheme > System Status)
    Also, disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • I am an online functional business I cannot just disable all plugins. 

• cache cleared and problem is not resolved
  • Disable it just for the moment, clear the cache and check if the issue exists.
    You have to do it because almost all problems of Muffin Builder are caused by plugins.
    Thanks
  • disable what? every single plugin? I have not added a plugin for months so I think this is a cop out and you are not willing to help me. Why when I have not added any new plugins or updated any plugins does muffin builder suddenly stop working. Please look into this and stop asking me to do things. I have paid to use muffinbuilder and if there is a problem then it is your responsibility to fix it not the customers!!!
  • If you are running a website that cannot be modified, then we cannot say what could be the issue.
    Taking it from our experience, these kinds of issues are rarely caused by the theme itself. It is mostly plugins or hosting. It does not matter that you did not install any plugins lately, there are many other factors to take into consideration.

If you want us to help you, you will have to let us work. The only solution we see possible to test why this is happening is to take login credentials to your website and run tests. We cannot do that if your site cannot be changed in any way at any given moment.
    We would suggest, that you make a copy of your website under a subdomain, or a subfolder to let us do the testing there, then we will tell you what is causing the issue.

We are taking full responsibility but we cannot tell you what is wrong without you letting us take a look first. This will take some work from your side as well. If you follow our instructions, then it will be the fastest way possible.

Please let us know, if you are ok doing this and if you need help with setting up your website copy on a subdomain.

thanks
  • Hi, 
    i have the same problem whith muffin builder
    I think it happened with the wordpress update and especially since gutemberg
    can not save page blocks
    I just updated the theme purchased last week ... Help
    Anne
  • Please be sure that your theme is up to date.(The newest version is: 21.0.2)
    Then, please disable all of your plugins, clear the cache and check if the issue still exists.

If it's still not working please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside
    and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is
    on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so
    we can have a look on your server settings. Remember to also send your
    license key and Wordpress admin login credentials. The problem is
    probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we
    need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit
    https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    2. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
    Thanks
  • Thank you for the information you provided. Unfortunately we cannot see the phpinfo, it shows under maintenance. Please create the file in the main directory, not in the theme folder.
    Also we cannot find a working link to login into your wordpress admin, could you provide that please?
    thanks
  • Hi,
    sorry, i just have send another email
    thanks
  • Hi,
    i think i have found the reason why
    there was different collations in the DB
    i lost 78 posts :( 
    do you have an idear to get posts in this case?
    Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    Sorry but you should not touch the database. It is a serialized database type and any changes could render it unsuable. This is why the content is lost. We cannot do anything about that. You should contact your hosting provider and ask him about a backup.

We still cannot login, http://prntscr.com/m5cfc0
    Either the login data is not correct, or the security code is wrong. We do not know because it is in french. If you want us to login in, disable it or chnage the language to english.

thanks
  • same problems...anyone managed to solve? thank you
  • Please explain your problem greater, maybe the problem is related to something else but it's similar.
    If it's possible, attach some screenshots too.
    Thanks