Error 500 while installing a prebuilt theme

Hi everybody!

I'm getting an error 500 while I try to install the "Biker" pre built theme... I'm trying to do it after creating a clean installation of wordpress, and installing and activating all the plugins required for that pre built theme. Of course the theme is also activated with my license. But it doesn't work. After a few seconds i get a fatal error 500...

Is maybe related with the PHP time limit? The value now is 30 and the dashboard message recommends me to change it to at least 60. 

Can you help me? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• PS: I don't know if this helps, but here you have the last two errors returned by server's log. 

1. mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 30 seconds
    2. End of script output before headers: admin.php
  • Hello,
    yes, please check all messages in your system status. PHP could be the issue here. Check the memory limit and max input vars as well.
    thanks
  • Hello!

Just in case it can help others, i solved the question by adding this line to "wp-config.php". Just before the line that says "happy blogging!", should add ==> set_time_limit (60);

This changes the time of execution to 60 easily. Doing this the pre-built theme imports perfectly. 

Thanks!