The Popup Zoom of the portfolio, Change the color of the photo (ingles)

Dear friends of the forum

I am developing a site with Bheteme and I have experienced the following problem:

The pop-up window of the portfolio changes the color of the photo. They make them darker and sleepless. However, the nail has a perfect color.

On the other hand, if I use the image gallery, both the thumbnail and the zoom image appear in the correct color.

I tried to do everything, even reinstall the site from scratch, but the problem was not solved. In addition, the site belongs to a photographer!

I appreciate your help.

Excuse me English, my language is Spanish.

Comments

• Hi,
    To be honest, I do not see any difference in the pop-up image.
    Paste this CSS and check if the issue still exists.
    The CSS should be pasted into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .mfp-figure::after {
    background:transparent !important;
    }
    Thanks
  • Thanks, I'll try the option. The images in the case of the portfolio (for example, documentary category) when the popup clicks, changes color. Not so on the page of the photo gallery.

Thank you very much, I'll tell you how it went.
  • Hi, Pablo

I applied the code you sent me, and the white background became transparent. But there is still a difference of colors in the portfolios between the thumbail and the popup that flakes the photo (https://www.franciscopereda.cl/fotos/), not in the image gallery, where the thumbail and the popup They are the same color and are presented correctly ( https://www.franciscopereda.cl/galeria-documental/ ).
    I have not been able to discover how to solve the problem of color change in the portfolio. I appreciate if someone can help me.

Thank you so much
  • Hey,
    Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi, Pablo

Send email, according to your instructions.

Thanks and regards

José
  • Sorry but the login information you have provided does not work. Please check the login data and re-send the whole message again.
    thanks
  • Hello
    Do you mean the user and password to access the wordpress site?
    I send the email with the user, again to:

regards

José
  • Hello Bryan

Send the user and password again for the link they gave me.
    I remain attentive, thank you

José
  • If you choose the size "Large" in "Image Gallery" item, then it will be compressed by Wordpress and we can do nothing about it.
    https://prnt.sc/m725dv

But, if 'full size' size will be selected, then it will display the original image in the popup and as a thumbnail.

Also, the portfolio is making the compress of the image at the start and it gets the "Large" size - like in the "Image Gallery".
    Unfortunately, to prevent it, you have to use the "Image Gallery" with "Full Size" size, not the portfolio pages.
    Thanks
  • Thank you pablo

It's what I told you in the silvering of the problem. So what would be the way that the portfolio presented the images with the original color, that is, without compression? or in what size should the photographs of the portfolio work so that it does not corners the original color, or does it exist in no way?

Thanks and regards

José
  • With "Portfolio" it will not be possible - in all of the cases(even if picture is ideal), then it will make the compression.

Only workaround is to use the "Image Gallery" or "Image" with "Full Size" size set.
    Thanks
  • Yes, it is the solution that we had implemented before consulting the forum. The theme is that with the portfolio one loads the images dynamically (categories), in the galleries in a manual way, for those of us who work in the world of the disó and the visual arts, the theme of color is relevant. Anyway, nothing to do, thanks for the help.

Best regards

José
  • Is there anything else I can help you?
    Greetings