Top Menu Second Level Font is Wrong

In the theme options > Fonts, I've set the first one (Content - All theme texts except headings and menu) to Georgia. 
Everything else is set to Poppins. 
However, I have a 2 level menu in the header. And all the top level items are fine with Poppins font. But the second level fonts are all set to georgia. I have tried to override these settings with custom CSS, but even with !important, it still isn't taking in the front end. 

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • I'd be happy to provide the link details, but this site isn't released to the public yet, and I can't share the link on a public forum. Can I send you the details by private message somehow?
  • The submenu does have the same font as the content of the website.
    If you want to change the submenu font family, then you have to use the Custom CSS.

If you don't know how to do it, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact
    form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks