HTTP Error 500

Hi,
One of my client's website suddenly stopped working. There is an HTTP error 500. I tried upgrading to your latest theme version and now the website is showing, but not correctly. Also I cannot login to the admin area, there still is a 500 error there.

This is the site:

My client have contacted the host and they say this is something with the theme, not their server settings. So I am now asking if there is anything you can do to help fix this problem for my client.

I have put a phpinfo.php file in the root if you will need this:

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access and ftp access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Thank you for your quick reply, I have now sent you the requested details.
  • edited January 2019
    Hi,
    It looks like the problem could be with files of BeTheme.
    You have to remove completely the BeTheme, if you didn't make any theme files customization, then you don't have to worry about anything. (theme files customizations will be removed)
    All of your settings in theme options, pages, and content of these pages are stored in the database, so you won't lose them.
    After removing it, install the BeTheme again.

But, before doing all the steps I wrote you above, please deregister your theme and contact your hosting provider and ask him about increasing the PHP_Max_Input_Vars to 5000 and PHP_Time_Limit to 120s.
    Thanks