Theme register

Hi there, i want to register a new theme with the Purchase Code what i want to install and appear "Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on: box5118.temp.domains" what that it means? Thanks

Comments

• Hello,
    this means you have already registered this key on that domain "box5118.temp.domains"
    Please deregister it from there manually.
    If you want to see and manage your keys, please read this topic:
    thanks
  • edited January 2019
    Hi:

I bought a BeTheme and have instaled it at GoDaddy, but did not published it. Just learning and setting up.

Since I did not like GoDaddys service, less than a week after registering the theme I´ve moved to another host.

Now, when I try to instal BeTheme at the new host I receive the followig message: "Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on: 3pa.48a.myftpupload.com."

1) Before closing my account at GoDaddy I ´ve deregistered BeTheme and changed to anothe one, free
    2) I do not have access to that folder or to my account at GoDaddy anymore
    3) GoDaddy´s support refuses to help me
    4) I´m a serious guy and I´m not trying to use the theme to build more than a website. By the way, I have bought a license for another theme, from another company. So I do not want or need to brake Muffin´s rules

Could you help me on how to use the bought license again?
  • Hi,
    Please use this tool Bryan sent you.
    It will allow you to deregister your license key from old domain.
    Then, you'll be able to register your license key on another domain.
    Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    Hi, Pablo:

Thanks for you fast answer. I´ve followed Bryan´s instruction to the other user, above. All right.

See you
  • Is everything working now?
    If yes, then is there anything else I can help you with?
    Thanks