Slogan does not show

Hi, after updating to BeTheme 20, the slogan in the Action bar disappeared. I removed all HTML tags, since other posts suggested that this field would no longer accept tags. Still the slogan does not appear. Currently, I just pasted the text in front of the phone number on the phone 1 field, but this is of course not the desired solution, I think.
In my style sheet I have:
#Action_bar {
    background:white !important;
        margin-bottom: 1;
}
/*Action bar text*/
#Action_bar, #Action_bar a {
    font-size:90%;
        font-weight: 100;
        color:#757575 !important

}

Phone number and eMail are displayed alright in the action bar (www.erni-coaching.com)
Regards, Karin

Comments

• Hello,
    please fill in the slogan field with plain text and try again. Maybe you were using html tags or a shortcode in there?
    thanks
  • Hi, I filled in the slogan with plain text, and it does not work. However, maybe, the slogan is white text on a white background? Because in the action bar, there is a white space exactly the size of the slogan before the telefone number appears as grey text. Refer to my post above to see the CSS I added to the BeTheme main CSS - maybe the section "Action bar text" does not cover the slogan? So the slogan is white/invisible and only phone number and email are grey (#757575)
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks