Can't seem to add any more elements to a page

Hi, hope you are well?  I can't seem to add any more elements to one of my pages.

I have images with dividers and info next to each image.  It seems like I reached the limit for adding any more elements.
When I add the elements I need and update, Wordpress removes those elements.  It's quite odd - I thought web pages were basically limitless?

Thanks so much!

Comments

• Hi,
    Please send me a link to the screenshot of your System Status.
    BeTheme > System Status
    Thanks
  • Please contact your hosting provider, ask him about:
    - Increasing PHP Max Input Vars to 5000
    - Updating your PHP Version to min. 7.0
    It will solve your problem.

Thanks
  • edited December 2018
    I'm in trouble with the same trouble. Beyond certain elements in Muffin Builder, elements will disappear after updating. Moreover, such error display appears on the page.
    What's the reason? please tell me.

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/izene/izene.co.jp/public_html/inspion/inspion-new/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/izene/izene.co.jp/public_html/inspion/inspion-new/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132
  • Hi,

It looks like you use an old version of BeTheme which was not fully
    compatible with PHP7. Please update to the latest BeTheme version which
    is 100% compatible with PHP 7 and 7.1

Best regards,
  • Thank you. If it can not be upgraded to PHP 7 due to the server's circumstances, is there a way to suppress the number of elements and use it?
  • It's hard to say because it's the number of letters provided to host.
    I suggest you ask the hosting provider again or change the hosting provider to the one which supports PHP > 7.0
    This is the only way to get it fixed.
    Thanks
  • Hey,

I have problems to add or edit an item on one of my pages. It is the last box on this page. I am using the BETHEME. Please have a look at follwoing warning message. 
    Could you please tell me what ´s the problem is? 

Thanks!

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /kunden/314998_04107/oxley_web/oxley_wp/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132

• Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. Remember to also send your license key and Wordpress admin login credentials. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    2. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • Thank you! I have sent you all detials through the contact form.

• Hi,
    Your PHP_Max_Input_Vars value is 1000.
    BeTheme requires the amount of 5000 to work properly.

Please contact your hosting provider and ask him about increasing this value.
    After doing this, everything will be working fine.
    Thanks
  • It works! Thank´s a lot