Muffin Builder not installing/updating

Please assist in installing Plugin: WPBakery Page Builder.

Download failed. cURL error 56: Recv failure: Connection reset by peer

Comments

• Hi,
    You can see that this issue is about connection timeout and the problem
    is not theme related. It is all about the hosting provider. He should
    already recognize and amend this issue by looking at the error message.
    Thanks
  • I have tried same with different computers and at different locations with various internet connections. Still not working.
    I am in South Africa - if that somehow helps.
  • Can you provide the files for a manual upload?
  • This problem is related to your server connection, not about the connection of your device(laptop, desktop).
    You have to contact your hosting provider and ask him about this problem.
    Thanks
  • This is the response from my hosting provider:
    "I am unable to see any server-side errors besides something relating to the ninja-forms plugin. Are you able to reach out to the plugin provider, to get the files to manually upload, as a test?"
  • Please first disable all plugins and deregister/register the betheme again, then try to update/install plugins.
    Also contact your hosting provider once more to be sure that CURL is enabled on your server.
    thanks
  • I am still having a problem to update, please assist. The hosting provider once again verified no server-side errors, including PHP error logging which returned no errors.
  • Can anyone assist?
  • If your hosting provider tell you, that error is related to the "ninja-forms" plugins, please disable it.
    For best experience, please disable all of them and try to update plugins then.

If it won't help, all that we can suggest is changing the hosting provider because the problem is not on the theme side - if it would, then a lot of customers would complain about it - we also tested it on our local machines and it works too.

Thanks