how to organize the home page like this website..

Hi Muffin,

check this website:

I like how it is organized page, I'll explain, I would make the home page of my site as that of the site that I have indicated.
for the header I think there are no problems, and even for the slider. unfortunately I can not create the body of the page, the one where there is the text "Benvenuto ...",  the three images with link, and 3 vertically blog news.
have any suggestions? can you help me?

thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

similar layout can be done within text shortcodes. For left side you can use 3 shortcodes with different sizes but for right side you can use one of our blog shortcodes. Of course you must choose which shortcode you like because we do not have exactly the same as on page above.

Thanks!
  • Thanks for your support.
    I did not understand what you mean with "for right side you can use one of our blog shortcodes."
    there is the possibility to put 3 news blog vertically?

regards
  • We mean that on right side, where you have posts, you can use one of our blog items available inside muffin builder. Yes, we got similar item what you can see on http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/cleaner/
  • Great! thanks!

it's possible delete the "read more" button?

regards
  • Yes, it is possible. You can do this within below css:
    .Latest_news .button { display: none; }
  • Hi, 
    I tried to organize the page as that of the site that I mentioned, but did not succeed. Could you help me?
    (I will send your username and password to access the site)

regards,

• But what kind of help you exactly need? Create and customize website for your needs in accordance to your guidelines? Because if this is what you mean, then unfortunately we can't help because those kind of services are not included into theme. So please explain what kind of help you exactly need.

Thanks for understanding!
  • thanks for your response.

as I wrote in my site I would like to organize the home page as in that of the site that I wrote.
    I tried to insert the text "welcome pergo..etc etc" on a column, the second column I left empty.
    below I have added another column with 2 pictures, and in the next column I put the news of the blog ..
    but the result is not good ...
    that's all
  • Unfortunately we can't help because those kind of services are not included into theme. Maybe you can find what you are looking for at http://studio.envato.com/explore/wordpress

Thanks