Mobile grid width question

Hello, I recently bought the theme and I'd like to know if there is a way to set the "Mobile grid width" to 100%, from the "Theme option" page I can only set it to a value between 480 and 700.

Thanks,
Alex

Comments

• Hi,
    Unfortunately, it's not possible.
    You would have to edit theme files to achieve that - but we do not support such changes
    Thanks
  • So, for example, if the browser window width is between 700px (max size the theme allows to set the grid) and 768 (size at which the mobile view starts) I'm forced to have some empty space at the side of the page only because i can't set that field to a number greater than 700?
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • edited February 2019
    http://dev.autohome-official.com/en/products/sintesi-gamma-maggiolina/maggiolina-airlander/

The empty space are only visible when the browser width is between 700px and 768px, here's a screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/I0dP1roe.png

Thanks.
  • I'll help you with CSS, but please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first.
    Thanks
  • edited February 2019
    Hello,
    thanks for the CSS help proposal but this is not the reason why this ticket is still open.
    I would like to know why the "mobile grid width" field only reaches up to 700 when the mobile display starts at 768.

I am aware that there are some errors but these don't have any impact on the final layout of the page, the only line of css that is causing me problem is this one:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px)
    .section_wrapper, .container, .four.columns .widget-area {
        max-width: 700px !important;
    }

but i can't edit it because your theme options doesn't allow me to.

Thanks.
  • The max width is set this way because  there needs to be space for margin and padding of the content. If you make it full width without any spaces on the sides then it will be hard to read the content. it will touch the edge of the screen.
    thanks