Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by...

Hi, I'm using BeTheme sinces ages but it's the first time this error shows up. 
If I "clone" a Portfolio article (as I usually do, because they all have the same layout and I don't want to create it over and over again) a loooong list of errors appears, just like these ones:

Notice: Undefined offset: 31 in /home/databasename/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php on line 980

Notice: Undefined offset: 31 in /home/databasename/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php on line 985

Notice: Undefined offset: 31 in /home/databasename/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php on line 980

Notice: Undefined offset: 31 in /home/databasename/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php on line 985

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/databasename/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php:894) in /home/databasename/public_html/wp-admin/post.php on line 210

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/databasename/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php:894) in /home/databasename/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.phpon line 1223

That's so strange, I used to do that and it worked like a charm. If I go back to BeTheme 20.8 it works again.

Currently I'm using the updated version of BeTheme with all green flags on System Status. The website is www.sofiagangi.it 

Thank you.

Comments