Theme Not Mobile Friendly

Hi there,

I'm having difficulties with the theme showing up as not mobile friendly in the Google Search Console, would be very grateful if somebody here could help. I've pm'd my URL via Themeforest (username is Tjmcerlean). Here are some of the errors coming through via the search console;

Whenever I test the live URL, it seems to be alternating between the site being ok (25% of the time) and not mobile friendly (75% of the time).

Comments

• I've just tried disabling all plugins one by one and this still hasn't fixed the issue, must be an issue with either the theme or my server. I can see that the load of my server is very low and so don't think this is the issue either.

Sometimes on the search console the preview screenshot looks like it renders the desktop site, other times it looks like the mobile site skewed off the screen.
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

As mentioned above, I've messaged my link across, as per the guidelines for when you do not want to publically share my URL.

The website is online and I have also attached a screenshot too.

Many thanks

• I tested switching the theme over to Avada with all of my existing plugins and had no issues, appears that this is a theme related issue.
  • Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
    Thanks!