Mobile Size

edited February 2019 in Revolution Slider
Hello,

I'm using a container from the clothing theme that have a slider from slider revolution! 

The original slider is a woo commerce slider, but i dont need it so i made a default slider with assorted products.

The problem is that on the mobile phone the slider appears very small compared to the original! (Image 1-Original)  (Image-2  My slider)

How can I solve this problem?

Regards,

Pauloimageimage

Comments

• Hi,
    Please follow this documentation:
    It will help you with this one.
    Thanks
  • edited February 2019
    Hello Pablo

Thank for your replay but i think this problem doen't have to be with Slider Revolution.

I want this slider to have 680X680 px in the desktop, and for this to happen I have put 81 px in a padding like  in the attached file that i sent to you. 
    with this measure is well on the desktop but on the mobile phone stays in a asize of a thumbnail.

How can i put this slider in the same size on mobile device as in the original theme?

Regards,

Pauloimageimage

• edited February 2019
    Please follow that documentation I sent you before.
    It's a problem with the responsiveness of RevSlider - you have to recreate this slider to be responsive or make the special version for mobile.
    Also, please send a link to your website, I have to check if the problem is not related with the Muffin Builder layout
    Thanks
  • edited February 2019
    Hello Pablo,

We are already wasting too much time on this issue!

- We are using a Wrap of Clothing theme on the theme we are working on.
    - We made all the settings exactly the same as the original.
    - We're using the same Revolution Slider file.

1 - However the images appear much larger in the descktop.
    2 - We tried changing the padding values to solve this problem. We managed to look good on the descktop but it got too small on the mobile.

We put everything back as it was and we hope you will solve this problem!

Wrap in original theme:

Wrap on the theme we are working on:

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Paulo
  • Hi,
    We've created the "MuffTest" page, and we created two sections.
    The first section is your original version of that wrap and the second section is our remake of that wrap.
    https://annaoptica.pt/muffin-test-page/

The problem was with your padding applied in the slider and not enabled the full-width option in the section editor.
    Also, to make it look the best on mobile, we had to change the layout of Muffin Builder items.
    Please take a look at it and if you want, use this layout.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,

Now it is great in the descktop, however on the mobile we got the image to occupy the entire width of the screen. It's ok, but we do not want the title, the subtitle and the button so close to the edge, because it's different from the rest of the layout.

We really wanted to see how we changed the settings for the mobile. Whenever we do something we have to go see how it is on the mobile. How can we see this on the dashboard?

Thanks
    Paulo
  • You mean the text on the slider? - Unfortunately, it shouldn't be removed with CSS.
    The best way to remove that text is removing it in Revolution Slider for mobile.

If you want to remove that text above the image, then please, create separate section for mobile, just change the "Responsive Visibility" to "Hide on Desktop"

Do not forget to hide the main section on mobile.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo,

1- I was not referring to the text inside the slider but to the text above the slider.
    I want the side pading of image tgis image:

to be the same in this image:

2- I wish you could explain us how we change the settings for the mobile, only for the mobile. And can we se it on the dashbord.

Best Regards,

Paulo

• 1) You have to edit the wrap with text and increase the padding value here:
    http://prntscr.com/mnk1xj

2) I didn't change it only for mobile - it's changed globally.
    As I said, I turned on the "Full Width" option in the section settings and applied some padding(explained in no.1 step) in the "wrap" with that image.

If you don't like the result, then you can make the separate section for mobile, just clone that section and change the "Responsive Visibility" to "Hide on Desktop"
    http://prntscr.com/mn3r2w

Thanks