pre builded template-hairdresser

I imported https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/hairdresser/
but there's no contact form on my web, and no code on edit page.
what's wrong

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • edited February 2019

above is what I see on bottom of my web after importing hairdresser.
    where's the map and contact form?
  • To display the map, you have to provide the Google Maps API key in Theme Options > Global > Advanced
    http://prntscr.com/mnpo6r

If you don't want to include the API Key, then you have to edit this page with a map and remove the advanced maps item, then add the basic maps which do not require an API key.

Also, find in the Muffin Builder the column with the contact form shortcode, then get into the Contact > Contact Forms and be sure if that contact form exists.
    Thanks
  • I need the whole css and code of contact form. 
    so I imported the pre-build web, but I can't find it and it's not imported  <--- thats my problem

Where can I get it?
  • Please create new contact form and insert this code there:
    <div class="column one"><label>[text* your-name placeholder "Name"] </label></div>
    <div class="column one-second"><label style="margin-right:10px">[email* your-email placeholder "Email"]</label></div>
    <div class="column one-second"><label>[text your-subject placeholder "Subject"]</label></div>
    <div class="column one"><label>[textarea your-message placeholder "Your message"] </label></div>
    <div class="column one">[submit "Send"]</div>
    That's the whole code of the contact form of this pre-built website

Thanks