BeTheme Muffin Builder Theme Panel Help

Hi Team!

I am trying to find the database column that holds the custom/css data I had on the themepanel, because it is not in there because we moved the website to server to reflect new domain. So maybe the css is still in the database where I could copy it and paste it on the theme panel.

Comments

• Any updates?
  • Hi,
    Do not customize/copy anything in the database.
    It can make irreversible issues with our theme.

Only way we support to duplicate the website is using the "Duplicator" plugin:
    It's easy to use and it's working fine with our theme.
    Thanks
  • GRBGRB
    edited February 2019
    the migration was done long ago and the changes we made to the site doesn't reflect previous css data because the new site domain name was changed. 

Example: we had the site on example.com/betheme and now it is example2.com/betheme for some reason this alters the css code in the theme panel after we did our url changes to reflect new domain in the database. nothing else was done other than making domain change in the database. 

are you saying that all the css coding is lost and cannot be retrieved due to this domain change?
  • Changing the domain correctly, will always reflect the CSS.
    Unfortunately, If you cannot make the migration once more, then all of the CSS codings is lost.
    Cheers