Bootstrap 4 support

edited March 2019 in BeBuilder
Hello.
I've been studying lately bootstrap 4 documentation among other things.
What i would like to ask is does muffin builder supports bootstrap 4 framework & classes?
If not, if i add to the head tag the necessary links will i be able to use the bootstrap 4 classes inside muffin builder?
Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,
    Bootstrap 4 is not compatible by default.
    We do not assure that it will be working, because the javascript manages a lot of our features.
    Also, we suggest not to do it, try to use our Muffin Builder instead.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo.
    ok, thank you for your input and info about it.

Since your mentioning the suggestion of Muffin Builder, which btw i actually constantly use the last 3 years and more, are you planning any update SOON on adding more stuff such extra shortcodes and perhaps the possibility of be able to create our own shortcode if possible for some feature that we might need?

The reason i'm saying that is although that indeed has a lot of them, comparing to other builders in the market have less when it comes on presenting teams, images, portfolio and other.
    I'm not commenting that it has offcourse many other benefits but i would really like to be able either to make these as well for me and my clients or use them if they are offered from you or a third party, inside always muffin builder, and not to have to switch to another builder..

Thanks for listening
  • We are currently working on finishing the 'Header Builder', when it will be ready then we'll discuss what we do next, for now we do not have plans to make more of them.

Almost all of the items are created in the "Column" item, so you can create a lot of things using basic HTML and our shortcodes.
    Of course, you can create your shortcodes, but only when you customize the theme files - which as you know, we do not support.

If you would like to see more items in our builder, please post your suggestion in this topic:
    https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/113/your-suggestions-for-future-updates#latest
    Thanks