Can I change content editor boxes to have visual editor option and NOT just html coding?

Hello,

I've just uploaded a pre-built theme for my site and notice that all the Muffin builder content editors require HTML coding. Is it possible to change this to a visual or rich text editor?

-Chelsey

Comments

• edited March 2019
    Hi,
    Unfortunately, BeTheme does not have such functionality.
    Also, to use the Muffin Builder, you don't need advanced coding skills, just very basic knowledge, like padding, margin.

Of course, you can use the WPBakery Page Builder, which allows you to build websites in a more visual way.
    Remember, you cannot edit our pre-built websites with the WPBakery, only with the Muffin Builder.
    Thanks
  • This was NOT communicated throughout the purchase process.

I would not call the following "just very basic knowledge"

<h3 style="color: #00ffc6;">02</h3>
    [divider height="20"]
    <h4 style="margin-bottom: 8px;">DICTUM IPSUM</h4>
    <p style="font-style: italic;">14-28 may 2015</p>
    <p>Aliquam erat volutpat. Phasellus tempus finibus dignissim. Maecenas dictum ipsum laoreet ante euismod pulvinar. Fusce ante sem, rutrum non felis tristique amet.</p>
    [divider height="30"]
    <h5>$ 1899</h5>
  • If you're asking only about the text content, then you can use the "Visual Editor" item - it's in the Muffin Builder items.
    Thanks
  • Hello, I don't see anything called Muffin Builder in my plugins or that came with the theme. I have installed all the plugins that were recommended...
  • Also, I do not have the "Visual Editor" item you just spoke of.
  • Hello!
    The Muffin Builder is not a plugin. It is a built in builder that comes with the theme.
    You must have a visual editor item when you add items in the muffin builder. Please check again.
    Pablo did not mention you have to add the item first.
    Please follow these steps:
    1. Edit a page
    2. Scroll down to the Muffin Builder, screen: http://prntscr.com/n1czr2
    3. Select "Visual Editor" from the list, http://prntscr.com/n1d032

thanks