Lost all data

edited March 2019 in BeBuilder
Hi, this is the fifth time I have lost everything that I had done using the Muffin Builder. I spent huge amount of time carefully constructing the page, writing content and testing everything and suddenly everything is gone. 

Making site using the builder also doesn't save any page revisions. This is so extremely frustrating. All I can think of is that I wasted money on this theme as it is wasting my time uselessly redoing every page!

I can't add any screenshot or URL of the site because it is being developed on localhost. 

Comments

• Hi,
    Does it remove the content all the time when you want to save the page?
    The Muffin Builder/BeTheme does not remove the content of pages by itself.

It's not the theme issue - I think, this problem is related to the server.
    Thanks
  • edited March 2019
    This happens randomly. I have not been able to reproduce the issue. 1 out 100 times the "Update" action on the page corrupts the data. For instance, if I have built 5 sections, just one section with 1 wrapper element is left on the entire page. 

The point is that this is the betheme issue. Anything I do using Muffin Builder does not add to page revisions history. IF something goes bad, whatever the reason be. There is no way I could restore the last work that I had done. 

You need to find a way to store the edit history or provide a better integration with the native WP editor and version history. 
  • If last section does not appear while updating the page, you should check in your php.ini, if you max input vars value is 5000 or higher.

If not, please increase that value.
    Thanks