Builder >> SEO option – no more needed?

Hi, I created a website 2 years ago and I had hassle with the Builder >> SEOoption  because it did not exclude hidden elements and editing text it was very time wasting.
No I inserted the 2nd language and I see that the text in muffin builder is visible in the source code of the page without doing this Builder >> SEOoption. 
So Muffin builder content is no more hidden end encrypted? Or what did you change?

thank you 

Comments

• Hi,
    We did not change anything in the "Builder >> SEO" option.
    It could inherit the options from the first(main?) language, that's why it's visible in the source code without doing the "Builder >> SEO".
    Thanks
  • hi, and it does this automatically, I clicked on that option 2 years ago at the only available main language. I inserted the new (2nd) language just now without clicking anywhere
  • If you copied the page(to translate), then it's normal that "Builder >> SEO" is done.
    But, we suggest first to translate that page and then doing the "Builder >> SEO" because if you don't do it, then it will be taking the code from the primary language.
    Thanks
  • Yes, I've done the usual page copy. But I did not push the 'Builder >> SEO'  and I have no access to the wordpress editor (it's hidden). So I did nothing, but I see the correct italian text in the source code of the page – maybe because after loading the „browser source code“ is already decrypted?
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks