Activate WPBakery Page Builder

Hello,
I just activated Activate WPBakery Page Builder. If I try to download a template it requires me to activate the license.
How do I unlock the plugin?
Thanks for you support,

Ivonne

Comments

• Hi,

purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.
    thanks
  • Hello,
    thanks for the quick answer.
    You tell me that the plugin is fully functional because the license is already integrated, is it correct?
    I will explain in detail the problem that I found:
    on any page (wordpress backend) if I click on "Add Template" (from the WPBackery page builder section) >> Template library >> Access Library
    this message appears:
    "Activate WPBakery Page Builder
    WPBakery Page Builder Template Library downloads are available for activated versions only. Activate WP Builder Page Builder direct license to access Template Library and receive other benefits. "
    and if I click on the "Activate License" button I land on the "Product License" page that tells me:
    "In order to receive all benefits of WPBakery Page Builder, you need to activate your copy of the plugin. By activating WPBakery Page Builder license you will unlock premium options - direct plugin updates, access to template library and official support.".

I've already tried disabling and re-activating the plugin and clearing the cache. I've checked the documentations and the downloadable file attached to the purchased theme, but I wasn't able to find any other informations.
    More tips?

Thanks
  • WPBakery require 'premium' license to download templates of websites for WPBakery.
    We provide only the extended license which allows you to use the WPBakery with all features for building webistes.
    This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.
  • ok, now it's clear.
    Thanks for your reply.