Display Menu in columns

Hi,

Is there any way that I can create a menu and display it through a column in muffin builder.

Comments

• Hi,
    You can recreate it using the "Column" item because you can use the HTML tags there.

Of course, there is another way to do it too, you can make a custom sidebar(Theme Options > Sidebars) and applying in the Appearance > Widgets a Muffin Menu widget, and then including the "Sidebar widget" item into the Muffin Builder.
    I hope it's clear.
    Thanks
  • I have done everything but stuck on including the sidebar widget into the muffin builder.

Is there a shortcode to include the sidebar into the muffin builder column.

• Yes I found the side bar widget but my new sidebar is not appearing in the side bar selection dropdown menu.
  • Problem still persist but managed to find another way to display the menu in the column using the sidebar widget.

The menu styling is not how I wanted it. I want a styling which is vertical - similar to the menu styling in the header.

Any way to achive this?
  • The menu from "Sidebar Widget" is not the same menu as in the header, it will be displayed in the "column" - I mean, one menu item per row. (it will look like buttons in a column)

If you don't like the style of this item, then you have to recreate your menu using the Muffin Builder.
    It's the only way.
    Thanks
  • Yeah. I have set it up as separate columns for each menu items. If there are 6 menu links, then have 6 columns. See attached screenshot. https://prnt.sc/mxv03l

Using this way, the alignment and style becomes an issue.

Anyway I can do this using a single column? or any other better way.

• Yes, but you have to use some HTML and CSS tags, to make them display inline.

Thanks