Side slide menu with one page items

Hello, 

J've done a one page website whith Behteme, so every items on my menu are some anchors on the same page.

Problem : on mobile, the side slide menu does not retract after clic, it looks like it retracts only if a new page is loaded.

Can you help me please ? 

Also : changing the colors (background, link color...) on side slide responsive menu style has no effect

Thanks

Olivier Garreau

Comments

• Hi,
    1) It's normal behavior of the Side Slide in the BeTheme while using the one-page feature.
    Unfortunately, there is no option to change that in the theme options.
    To prevent that, you have to use the JS/jQuery script which will close that slide while menu-item is clicked.
    But we do not provide the JS codes.

2) Does this problem still exist when you disable all of the plugins and clear the cache of the browser?
    Thanks
  • Hi, 

And thank you for anwsering.

Disable all plugins and clear the cache has no effect.

Can you consider updating the theme ? I mean the one page is not very useful if the mobile menu is malfunctionnal...

It would be great.

Thanking you

Olivier Garreau
  • This will bo not possible. If we would change that, other users would have a problem that it does hide, when they would want an opposite effect.
    We cannot keep on adding more and more options because peoples hosting would not handle that.
    thanks