Loading a JS gallery into a web page

edited March 2019 in Theme support
Hi,

I'm trying to add a product gallery using a JS provided by the product team.

For that, as told by BeTheme, I've added their primary snippet library to the "Custom CSS  & JS" section in the Theme options. You can find the code in here: ::

https://origin-media.sivantos.com/apps/snippets.js

Now I have to call a specific function from this snippet library to a particular page. So I added the following code to a column from the builder. 

<script type='text/javascript'>load_signia_product_gallery('en','STYLETTO_CONNECT','100%','900px');</script>

But so far, nothing is happening and I'm getting the error "Uncaught ReferenceError: load_signia_product_gallery is not defined" in the console.

Could you please help me out on how to embed such a script when using muffin builder.

Comments

• edited March 2019
    Hi,
    If the problem is related with the script, then we cannot help you with this.
    All of the JS code can be inserted in these places:
    1) Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > JS (without the <script> tag)
    2) Theme Options > Global > Hooks (with the <script> tag)
    3) Theme Options > SEO (with the <script> tag)
    4) And in the 'Column' item, but it's not always working.

This error means, that it does not see the "load_signia_product_gallery" function.
    Be sure that you're starting this function AFTER the page is loaded (DOMContent is Loaded).
    Thanks
  • Thank you for the reply. I have solved the issue. The issue was that I was using column to call the funciton. It was not working. So I used the content block "Visual Editor" and the script worked fine.