Merge two themes

I use "WEB DEVELOPMENT" in my domain, but I would like to change the footer for example to another theme I liked, is it possible?
Or in the case on the Contacts page, I replace the default page of the theme that I chose, by another contact page of another theme?
I would like to know how to merge, where these options appear, or if I can only with programming.

Another question is on the theme "WEB DEVELOPMENT", the banner of the top of the site in "home", I can not leave rotary? With more you have a banner? In the slider revolution I can only leave one active banner.

Comments

• Hello,
    please send us a link to your website and a screenshot describing what do you mean with the "rotary" option.

You can import more that one pre-built content but the theme options will always differ so it will not look the same.
    thanks
  • My website is:
    www.optimaldesign.com.br

The theme used on the site is "Web Developer".
    I wanted to leave the banner automatically, with 3 banners passing automatically.
    The Banner currently on the "home" page is fixed.

What about merging themes, how to use more than one theme in a domain?
  • The slider you are using on the home page has only 1 slide. Please add slides to the slider and then you will have them "rotary"
    thanks