betheme split menu

I tried to create the split menu with the logo in the center and when I did it, all the menu items are on the left and logo is tiny in center. I want the logo larger. I started with pre-built YOGA theme.

abwp.studiotdesign.com

Comments

• Hi,
    If you want to create a split menu, you have to remember, that left menu is a main menu and the right menu is a secondary menu and it has to be assigned like that in the Appearance > Menus
    Just create two menus and assign one as a main menu and second as a secondary menu.

To increase your logo size, you have to do it in the Theme Options > Global > Logo and increase the "Height" value.
    Thanks
  • THANK YOU! 

Also had a question about spacing and the split menu:
    Left side has 3 items and right side has 3 items, one being longer. Because it is longer, it gets kicked down to the next line and outside the white top bar. 
    Question: 
    1) is there a way to easily adjust the horizontal spacing between menu items and the central logo of split menu? Also vertical spacing is off

2) is there a way to make it so the menu items size with the the white colored top bar? I just want to make sure if the browser window is resized that the menu items size down accordingly or switch tot hamburger menu when reaches break point

Thanks

• Also

3) I noticed if I adjust the vertical padding of the split menu items to align with "Asha Blake" in logo, it works on top bar but on sticky top bar, the padding adjustment throws off the vertical spacing of the splti menu there. Is there a way to vertically center the menu items in both cases?
  • 1) No, that's not possible.
    I mean, all you can do is decreasing the "Grid Width" which will change the spacing between them but the difference will not be that big.
    Theme Options > Global > General

2) I do not understand what you want to achieve.
    Can you explain it greater?

3) It's all aligned fine, I do not understand the problem.
    If you want, I can manage it with CSS to make that logo smaller, so it's not gonna break the menu items horizontal grid.

Thanks
  • Can you help me change the white background of the navigation menu on the home page to transparent?
  • Also, when I scale the browser window down the logo and white navigation menu background don't scale down and are so large. Is there anythin you can help me with ?
  • 1) Paste that code below into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    body.home #Top_bar{
    background:transparent !important;
    box-shadow: unset !important;
    }

2) Sorry, but I do not understand.
    I tested it on mobile and everything works fine.
    Thanks