My Website is deleting itself SOS

edited April 2019 in Theme support
Hello Dear BeTheme Team , 

I have a big Problem, if i make changes on my main Page for example change buttons and links my website is deleting itself, i tried to duplicate my main page and its still happening, i thought it has to do with the duplicator version of my site, but it was still happening on the server that i used to create the website. 

My Whole main Page is missing now. 

the URL to the Original Site: www.darisolutions.de      on this site the whole start page is missing after i change something on it. 

i did a duplicator backup and moved the page to another URL but at that moment the page was functional. 
After the moving same problem on the new URL so the Problem isn't about Duplicator 

i did now a new install with duplicator on this website: www.twosides.de  this is the final URL where the Page has to be. 
If i make now a change on the start page, no matter what, it will delete itself....

Its the 4 time i made a website with betheme  and this never happened to me

Please Help me im already to late with the site because of this "bug"

THANK YOU !!!!!

Comments

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I just sent the Dashboard acces,
    Sorry but what link i have to attach like you commented.
    Thanks for your fast reply
  • oh, sorry. I send it again with the link to this discussion. 
  • Sorry, but I do not see problem on this page (darisolutions).
    I've cloned the home page and I've added a lot of content (http://darisolutions.de/home-mfn_test/), everything works fine, even if i updated the page like 10 or more times.

But, as can I see, your max input vars value is too small, it should be 5000 (on your server it's set to 4000)
    Maybe on the twosides website max input vars value is smaller, usually it's set by default to 1000, can you check it with this plugin?

Thanks
  • The Problem is that if you do some editing in the section (with the artist) that is missing on darisolutions it will disappear, this is why its missing on darisolutions. But on Twosides.de the section is available for demonstation i did a clone. 
    Please use the same User name and password. 

You can try it on www.twosides.de i have a backup of the page. 

Thank u guys u are the best ! <3

• for example i did change just some links and icons on the "loredana" hover section in the social media links. because they were wrong, and after i saved the editing the section will disappear. I've tried it 3 times. 

Thank u 
  • ok Sir i tested it maybe there was some server issues yesterday i treed to edit some stuff on Twosides.de and it keeps working fine. 
    thank you 
    can u please edit the php.ini file to the required sizes and ipout vars i can't find on my ftp 
  • edited April 2019
    IT HAPPEND AGAIN !!!!! 

i can't believe it...... after i put a lot of work in it this bug happened again, my main Page is deleted again. 
    Now if i do any changes to any pages it will be deleted..... 
    I filmed it maybe u believe me now. 
    Please help me restore my main page this is unbelievable !

Thank u !!!!
  • edited April 2019
    every copy/clone of the main page is gone after this bug. 
    im so desperate i don't know what to do........

the login data i provided  is still the same 
  • You will have to contact your hosting provider for this, we do not modify theme or other files on your hosting. If this files does not exist, you have to create it. If you do not know how, or the method is somwhow blocked, please contact your hosting provider for assistance. The theme is not responsible for your data loss, it cannot be. The issue is somwhere in your hosting settings.
    thanks