Remove padding in mobile view

How do I get rid of the padding on the mobile view only? I need them on the desktop view. 

"Lower Packaging Section"

Comments

• Hi,
    Can you show me exactly on screenshot which padding do you want to decrease?
    Also, in some sections you have applied the padding-bottom value which pushes other sections and it cannot be removed only on mobile.

You should hide that section for mobile and create another one which will be displayed only on mobile.

You can set it up in the section settings, as a Responsive Visibility.
    See screen for more details:

Then, you can remove the paddings and turn on the "Columns | Remove Vertical Margin" in sections settings too:

Thanks
  • Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I want to remove the left and right padding in mobile view. But i want it in desktop view.

Here is the screenshot- https://prnt.sc/nitt35

One more thing, Can we create moving left side menu in the theme. as the page scrolls it also scrolls.

Thanks,
  • Hey,
    1. There is no padding removal option for the mobile view, and which padding do you mean exactly? You have only shown us a screenshot of the page with no additional explanation, as Pablo requested.
    2. Sorry but there is no sticky sidebar in the theme, you would have to code it manually.
    thanks