Layer Slider/Slider Revolution wont install while setting up theme.

Hello

Im trying to install your Be Theme but Layer Slider and Slider Revolution wont install. It keeps coming up with these errors.

Layer Slider "Could not copy file. LayerSlider/static/codemirror/mode/sql/index.php"
Slider Revolution "Could not copy file. revslider/admin/assets/js/codemirror/util/closetag.js"

How can I fix please?

Comments

• Hi,
    How did you try to install the theme?
    Via the FTP or Wordpress?

Can you show me whole error message on the screenshot?
    Thanks
  • @pablo mine doesn't work either unfortunately:

I am getting several errors. Same like @michealcookdesign has

• edited May 2019
    @Pablo

I am also getting this error:

Cannot copy file revslider/public/assets/assets/svg/busy-icons-svg/exchange.svg

Image here (in dutch)

• Mine works now, had to set full permissions on the www root / public html
  • It looks like it's the problem with your hosting provider.
    Probably, you're missing some permissions to save files which comes from our api.

Please contact your hosting provider and ask him about some logs, he should recognize the problem and solve it.
    Thanks
  • @Pablo

I have a different issue now.
    When trying to edit a page i am receiving an error about:

There are trchnical isaues with your website. Please check your admin / email for further instruxtions.
  • @Pablo

When activating wp bakery i am receiving the issue
  • Does your WPBakery works fine?
    This "There are technical issues(...)" is new feature of wordpress when plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site.
    Please get into your email and send us the error details.
    Thanks
  • No wp bakery does not work. I am not able to edit an page. Does are all the details i can give you
  • This looks like the fiels cannot be copied but it does not have anything to do with the theme itself.
    BeTheme does not control the installation and activation of the Wordpress plugins.
    Please ask your hosting provider why those files cannot be copied. There could be some hosting restriction for SVG files, or just permission settings.

Please also make sure that your PHP version is updated, at least version 7.0
    thanks
  • That's strange since I have different themes on other domains. Same hosting. That work perfectly with wp bakery. It's definitely in the theme.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • We will do that later. Keep this thread open. I will come back in 1 week.